Beaumont Senior Living Facility Guide
Discover Pelican Bay’s Upscale Approach to Senior Living
Start with a tour of Pelican Bay Assisted Living Community in Beaumont.
It has everything most of us are looking for when it comes to senior communities:
- Caring staff
- Super clean
- New construction
- Lots of activities and amenities
We’ll give you some of the highlights, but nothing beats scheduling a visit and seeing the community for yourself.
Here are some of the things that make it easy for local seniors to call Pelican Bay in Beaumont home:
- Chaplain Services
- On-site gym facilities
- 24-hour care
- Excellent restaurant quality meals
- Coffee shop providing unlimited coffee/tea. Snacks available between meals.
- Theater room
- Daily activities. Popular ones include live music, dancing, pet therapy, birthday parties, and Bingo.
- Whirpool room
- Lovely gardens and green space
This is just a tiny introduction to the kinds of activities and services lovingly provided at Pelican Bay Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Beaumont.
Schedule your visit to explore more.
- Pelican Bay – Upscale Senior Living for Southeast Texas
- 2501 South Major Drive in Beaumont
- (409) 860-3500
There are great housing options available for senior citizens in Southeast Texas.
Check out Pelican Bay Assisted Living and Dementia Care in Beaumont today.