Big Thicket Hotel & Lodging Guide
Papa’s Farm in Spurger
This large rural estate will be a great location for a large family or a combined vacation with extended family or friends. Papa’s Farm is centrally located for access to a variety of East Texas attractions:
- The Big Thicket
- Dam B
- The Spindletop Gladys City Boomtown Museum in Beaumont
- The Naranjo Museum in Lufkin
- Historic Woodville, Kirbyville, Silsbee, and Jasper TX
- Village Creek Canoe Trips
Enjoy all the comforts of home with plenty of space indoors and out. The ample grounds are ideal for the whole family to explore or enjoy a variety of sports and activities.
- Garden Produce
The property is away from the big city so you will be able to enjoy magnificent views of the stars and Milky Way against a velvety night sky.
Local fishing, boating, nature trails, and hunting are available. Enjoy them all.
This Big Thicket lodge is available exclusively on Air BnB.
- $125 per night with a two-night minimum
- Sleeps 8 in beds. There are also lots of couches and EZ chairs
- Three bedrooms with five beds
- 2 bathrooms
You can stay comfortably in the Big Thicket – at Papa’s Farm!
Stay tuned for more family vacation and road trip ideas from the Southeast Texas Family Magazine
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Southeast Texas Family Magazine
- (512) 567-8068
No one brings you more events and resources for East Texas and Golden Triangle families.