Senior Living Facilities in Southeast Texas
Pelican Bay Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Many Southeast Texans choose Pelican Bay. They offer an upscale assisted living community for the Golden Triangle.
We have visited a number of times and have been impressed by the range of activities enjoyed by their senior residents.
Pelican Bay has hosted:
- Senior fashion shows
- Halloween events with costumes and trick or treat
- Senior birthday parties
- Art shows
- Line dancing
This is just a partial list of the entertainment available at Pelican Bay.
To really get a feel of what Pelican Bay has to offer, call to schedule a tour: (409) 860-3500
- Pelican Bay Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence
- 2501 South Major Drive in Beaumont
- (409) 860-3500
Your mom or dad can have the best – tour Pelican Bay today.
We know a lot of our readers have taken responsibility for their parents or in-laws. Stay tuned for more resources to help you help them.
You can also follow SETXSeniors.com for daily news, resources, and inspiration for local seniors 55+.
- Daryl Fant, SETX Family Magazine and Senior Resource Guide
- (512) 567-8068
- E-mail: SETXAdvertising@gmail.com