Memory Care Residences in Southeast Texas
Pelican Bay Offers an Upscale Residence for Beaumont Area Seniors
A top memory care residence can give those coping with Alzheimer’s or dementia the opportunity to pursue their best life.
Even better, residents enjoy a wide range of activities, hobbies, and entertainment from dancing to live music to parties.
Many Golden Triangle families are choosing Pelican Bay for their loved ones.
Here are some of the features seniors appreciate:
- Restaurant style dining
- Six floor plans
- 24-hour staff availability
- On-site coffee shop (coffee, tea, snacks, cold beverages)
- Private dining area for family gatherings
- Full time activity directors
- Memory care program
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Theater room
- Exercise room and fitness opportunities
- On-site beauty services
- Whirlpool room
- Chaplain services
This is just a partial list – schedule a tour of Pelican Bay to learn more: (409) 860-3500
You’ll find they have a lot to offer you or a loved one.
Pelican Bay Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence
- 2501 South Major Drive in Beaumont
- (409) 860-3500
We know a lot of our readers have taken responsibility for their parents or in-laws. Stay tuned for more resources to help you help them.
You can also follow SETXSeniors.com for daily news, resources, and inspiration for local seniors 55+.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Senior Resource Guide
- Southeast Texas Family Magazine
- (512) 567-8068
- E-mail: SETXAdvertising@gmail.com