Golden Triangle Christian & Private Schools
Introducing St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Day School
What is the St. Andy’s secret?
Focus is placed on educating the way your kids already want to learn – through play and discovery.
Your child may not even know they are “learning”. You will though. You’ll see your child grown in a number of key areas including music, computer skills, fine arts, Spanish, and chapel.
Does this sound like the kind of educational approach that your child would enjoy?
Visit with Deanna Weitzel to learn more.
- Saint Andrew’s Day School in Beaumont
- Hours: Monday through Friday. 8:45am – 1:40pm
- Contact: Deanna Weitzel
- (409) 892-8246
- 1350 North 23rd Street in Beaumont
- Curriculum: Frog Street
Your child deserves a great start to their education. They will get it at Saint Andrew’s Presbyterian Day School in Beaumont.
Stay tuned for more news, events, and inspiration for Golden Triangle families.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Southeast Texas Family Magazine
- (512) 567-8068
- E-mail: SETXAdvertising@gmail.com