St. Anne’s Catholic School Combines Faith and Education
St. Anne’s Catholic School invites you to schedule a tour.
They would love to talk with you about what makes a St. Anne’s education special.
Here are some quick highlights:
- Anne’s provides a family oriented experience grounded in Catholic values and tradition
- St. Anne’s Students have access to a full fine arts education
- Anne’s serves over 560 Southeast Texas children.
- Anne’s has been educating the Golden Triangle for over 75 years
- Do you want your child to experience a variety of extra-curricular activities? St. Anne’s has them.
- A St. Anne’s education starts early with PK-3, PK-4, and Kindergarten and continues through 8th grade
St. Anne students have access to the latest in educational hardware and software. All classrooms are equipped with computers for student use, document cameras, projectors and SMART Boards, the pioneer of interactive whiteboards.
A variety of Renaissance Learning programs are implemented into the St. Anne’s curriculum, i.e. STAR Reading, STAR Early Literacy, Accelerated Math, Accelerated Reading, and Math Facts in a Flash. Beginning in pre-k, students attend computer lab weekly to learn and hone technology skills and concepts.
St. Anne’s students also have access to a quality fine arts and music education.
Electives include art, band, choir, computer skills, leadership, Spanish, Study Skills, Yearbook, and Athletics.
- Saint Anne’s Catholic School in Beaumont
- 375 North 11th Street in Beaumont
- Julie Strassburger, Director of Admissions
- (409) 832-5939
Are you looking for faith-infused learning in Southeast Texas?
Visit St. Anne’s Catholic School in Beaumont.
Your child can become a well-rounded adult. We know that example starts at home, but other influences play a part as well. St. Anne’s Catholic School in Beaumont is ready to assist.
Stay tuned for more news and inspiration for Southeast Texas moms and families.
- Daryl Fant, Southeast Texas Family Magazine and SETXFamily.com
- (512) 567-8068